Children can practice their hand-eye coordination and hand-on skills A great developmental toy for beginners.
· Stacking chairs is a fun family game. There are so many ways to stack the chairs and the game is much harder than it looks.
· This board game is for players of all ages! The game develops creative thinking, cooperation, and fine motor skills!
· Each player takes a turn stacking the chairs, focusing on balancing and position to prevent the front of the chair from falling down.
· Training child's coordinates observance ability to think, sense capacity, visual and grasp capacity, etc.
· Cleverly designed, entertaining multiple children to play at a time, Promotes friendship, communication, and logic between players. Suit for home, nursery, playroom, schools, travel, and another child-friendly play area.
· It adds a festive and cheery element to your kid's parties and events, they can mix and match colors or trade with friends, and have a totally enjoyable party time experience
· Great gift or party favor for kids.
Develop the patience to get along with kids & enhance emotional communication with children.
Great for social gatherings and party games
Perfect for interactive. It's fun for the afternoon tea with your friend
You can enjoy immense hours of fun trying to stack all of the mini plastic chairs, without falling or dropping in mid-way, so that the pile remains steady and stable If one drops, you lose and it’s your partners go.
Watch out: One wrong move and the whole structure could fall!
Dimensions：1.2 x 1.2 x 2.2 inches
Item Weight：3.52 ounces
Recommended age：3 years and up